- Pre-amputation prosthetic evaluation
- Post-operative prosthetics (IPOP)
- Trans femoral (above knee)
- Trans tibial (below knee)
- Trans metatarsal (partial foot)
- Trans humeral (above elbow)
- Trans radial (below elbow)
- Myoelectric prosthetic control for the upper extremity
- Microprocessor control for the above knee amputee
- Custom composite fabrication
- Foot Orthotics
- Ankle foot orthotics (AFO’s)
- Knee Ankle Foot Orthotics (KAFO’s)
- Knee Orthotics (Knee bracing)
- Hip orthoses
- Upper extremity orthoses (Contracture management to chronic injuries)
- Off the shelf to full custom fabrication
- Scoliosis Bracing
- Cranial remolding helmets
Therapeutic shoes for diabetes
Prevention of skin damage is our primary concern as we help you to choose the best footwear to help in the protection of your feet. Custom fabrication of both inserts & shoes are available if required.
Providing both prefabricated and custom fabricated compression garments in a wide range of compression strengths, we can help you control and prevent lymphedema.
Acadian Rehab is contracted with most major insurance companies. To see if we are in contract with your provider, give us a call at 775.333.6600 or email us under the “Contact Us” tab.